Procizion provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Procizion will offer no warranty service without this number.
Procizion warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and parts from the original ship date. During this period, Procizion will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Procizion’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Procizion. All shipping fees both to and from Procizion following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts replaced by Procizion or its authorized service center, become the property of Procizion. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. Procizion makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. Procizion makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Procizion is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Procizion be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Procizion. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Procizion shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Procizion representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from negliance of use or other non-recommended practices.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase such as your order number from Amazon, Walmart, Jet, procizion.com or other marketplaces to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened product, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Procizion within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
Procizion will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $15 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
No refund will be granted for product which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Procizion’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Procizion maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges. Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return. To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Procizion only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Procizion Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Procizion technical support staff to ship your product. Procizion will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Procizion will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Procizion-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Procizion Service Center
380 Jelliff Ave
Newark, NJ 07108
4. Upon receiving the product, Procizion will repair or replace your product (at Procizion’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Procizion within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. Procizion will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.